99.9% Uptime SLA
Aman Corp guarantees that the network will be available 99.9% of the time in a given month (no more than 60 minutes downtime per month), excluding scheduled maintenance. After 60 minutes, Aman Corp will refund the customer 5% of the monthly fee for each 60 minutes of downtime (up to 50% of customer's monthly fee). Network uptime includes functioning of all network infrastructure including routers, switches and cabling, but does not include services or software running on your server. Network downtime exists when a particular customer is unable to transmit and receive data and Aman Corp records such failure in the Aman Corp online support system. Network downtime is measured from the time the ticket is opened by a customer (In Online Support System) to the time the server is once again able to transmit and receive data.
Aman Corp guarantees that the critical infrastructure systems, including power and HVAC, will be available 99.9% of the time in a given month (no more than 60 minutes downtime per month), excluding scheduled maintenance. After 60 minutes, Aman Corp will refund the customer 5% of the monthly fee for each 60 minutes of downtime (up to 50% of customer's monthly fee).
Critical infrastructure includes functioning of all power and HVAC infrastructure including UPSs, PDUs and cabling, but does not include the power supplies on customers' servers. Infrastructure downtime exists when a particular server is shut down due to power or heat problems and Aman Corp records such failure in the Online Customer Support System. Infrastructure downtime is measured from the time the customer opens a ticket regarding server downtime to the time the problem is resolved and the server is powered back on.
Aman Corp guarantees the functioning of all leased hardware components and will replace any failed component at no cost to the customer. Hardware replacement will begin once Aman Corp identifies the cause of the problem. Hardware replacement is guaranteed to be complete within 24 hours of problem identification. In the event that it takes us more than 24 hours to replace faulty hardware, Aman Corp will refund the customer 5% of the monthly fee for each 60 minutes of downtime (up to 50% of customer's monthly fee).
Hardware is defined as the Processor(s), RAM, hard disk(s), motherboard, NIC card and other related hardware included under the server lease. This guarantee excludes the time required to rebuild a RAID array.
Aman Corp guarentees monitoring of all the standard services running on the server. Third Party/non-standard softwares (custom softwares / modified softwares) or services running via non-standard (third party / modified) softwares/packages will not be monitored. Aman Corp will offer technical support for all Standard Services via online customer support system.
[Standard services includes Web Server (http), SMTP Services, POP Services, DNS Services, Database Services (MySQL/Postgres) which are installed by Aman Corp]
Please Note : This SLA does not apply to delinquent customers and for accounts which are not fully paid. Money back gurantees of this SLA does not apply for Dedicated Server Customers unless it is subscribed alongwith.
You may be able to upload, store, publish, display and distribute information, text, photos, videos and other content on or through the Services (collectively, "User Content"). User Content includes any content posted by you or by users of any of your websites hosted through the Services ("User Websites"). You are solely responsible for any and all User Content and any transactions or other activities conducted on or through User Websites. By posting or distributing User Content on or through the Services, you represent and warrant to Aman Corp that (i) you have all the necessary rights to post or distribute such User Content, and (ii) your posting or distribution of such User Content does not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
Solely for purposes of providing the Services, you hereby grant to Aman Corp a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to: (i) use, reproduce, publicly perform, publicly display, modify, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part), publish and distribute User Content; and (ii) make archival or back-up copies of User Content and User Websites. Except for the rights expressly granted herein, Aman Corp does not acquire any right, title or interest in or to the User Content, all of which shall remain solely with you.
Aman Corp exercises no control over, and accepts no responsibility for, User Content or the content of any information passing through Aman Corp's computers, network hubs and points of presence or the Internet. Aman Corp does not monitor User Content. However, you acknowledge and agree that Aman Corp may, but is not obligated to, immediately take any corrective action in Aman Corp's sole discretion, including without limitation removal of all or a portion of the User Content or User Websites, and suspend or terminate any and all Services if you violate the terms of this Agreement. You hereby agree that Aman Corp shall have no liability due to any corrective action that Aman Corp may take.
Account Security and Systems.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that scripts/programs installed under your account are secure and permissions of directories are set properly, regardless of the installation method. When at all possible, set permissions on most directories to 755 or as restrictive as possible. Users are ultimately responsible for all actions taken under their account. This includes the compromise of credentials such as user name and password. You are required to use a secure password. If a weak password is used, your account may be suspended until you agree to use a more secure password. Audits may be done to prevent weak passwords from being used. If an audit is performed, and your password is found to be weak, we will notify you and allow time for you to change or update your password before suspending your account.
- The Services, including all related equipment, networks and network devices are provided only for authorized customer use. Aman Corp may, but is not obligated to, monitor our systems, including without limitation, to ensure that use is authorized, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to verify security procedures, survivability, and operational security. During monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied and used for authorized purposes. By using the Services, you consent to monitoring for these purposes.
- Any account found connecting to a third party network or system without authorization from the third party is subject to suspension. Access to networks or systems outside of your direct control requires the express written consent of the third party. Aman Corp may, at our discretion, request documentation to prove that your access to a third party network or system is authorized.
- Any account which causes us to receive an abuse report may be terminated and/or have access to services suspended. If you do not remove malicious content from your account after being notified by Aman Corp of an issue, we reserve the right to leave access to services disabled.
- Aman Corp reserves the right to migrate your account from one data center to another in order to comply with applicable data center policies, local law or for technical or other reasons without notice.
Service Level Assurance - FAQ
How do new customers obtain the SLA?
All Aman Corp customers are automatically covered by the SLA when they purchase any services. SLA is valid only if payment is received in full and before due date. (Moneyback gurantees does not apply to Dedicated Server Customers)
How much does the SLA cost?
The SLA is free to all Aman Corp customers.
How does the refund on the network and hardware guarantees work?
Uptime is counted in minutes per month. The network guarantee covers uptime relating to provisioning of bandwidth through our multiple providers, network hardware including router, switches, and cabling and other hardware relating to the network infrastructure. The hardware guarantee covers all hardware components to include processors, ram, hard disks, motherboard, NIC card and other hardware as described in the server specification.
Is there a limit on the refunds I receive?
Yes, the limitations are as follows: 50% of the monthly fee in a given month for network downtime. 50% of the monthly fee in a given month for hardware downtime.
Who do I contact regarding refunds?
Customers should contact our customer service department by submitting a support ticket via our online customer support system.
Who is eligible for the SLA?
Any Aman Corp customer who purchases managed hosting services from Aman Corp is covered by the SLA.